07-09-2012 07:08 PM
I use the atlys to drive the vmod cam to take photo, but the photo has some noise. Does any one know why. Does the cam go wrong or my code has bug.....
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-09-2012 07:36 PM
I do not know the answer for the green noise. It would help if you experimented with different images and pixel levels, you might realise there is a correlation between the green noise and some other variable factor.
Also, have you enabled timing constraints and static timing analysis for your design? Does your design meet all timing constraints?
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.