05-27-2009 10:32 PM
Hello! I'am using xst to synthesis my design,and I want to change the background of the picture so I can print it,but I cannot.
Can anyone give me a hand ?Many thanks!!!!
05-28-2009 02:45 PM
What version of ISE, Which Operating System, etc.?
I'm using ISE 10.1.03i and even though the viewer shows green schematics on a black background, it prints as black on white for a black&white
printer or colors on a white background for a color printer.
05-16-2012 05:31 AM - edited 05-16-2012 05:32 AM
I have tried the option but changes do not take place...
I'm using 13.4, and it works for me...
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.