02-01-2012 03:54 AM
I want to include some synthesis options in EDK flow, for example i want to include this options:
-fsm_extract YES -fsm_encoding One-Hot
I read AR20612 from japanese version translation (http://japan.xilinx.com/support/answers/20612.htm)
1. Run Generate List in EDK
2. This will generate a "Synthesis" directory with SCR files for each module, after that i put my extra options for synthesis in the SCR files
3. Run the synthesis again for the module of SCR file i modified
> xst -ifn myip_wrapper_xst.scr
4. This will generate NGC files again for that module. After that i run Generate Bitstream in EDK
However i got an error of missing NGC file or misspelling input ouput name
* The thing is that myip module is a top module which instanciate core generator modules (adder, multiplier, BRAMs, etc.)
* But also i know all the files are included because when i run the "normal" EDK flow (without insert extra synthesis options) everything run well and my bitstream is generated, but when i try to insert this extra synthesis options then i got the error.
Any ideas?? i am sure i am missing something when i re-synthesize my design
Someone has done this before??