04-30-2012 09:45 AM
I noticed an apparent word-wrap malfunction this morning. The results were similar in both Firefox12 and IE9.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-03-2012 03:47 AM
It seems this post was pasted into the forums from another tool (no surprise there). It contained "span" tags in the html which were causing the text to exceed the width of the window.
Rather than editing the post in HTML mode, I simply cut the content into Wordpad and copied it from there and pasted it back.
The post now looks normal!