06-04-2012 12:41 AM
are there any news concerning the proxy support of docnav?
With IE9 64bit the dialog box appears and I can connect to xilinx.com.
But when I run docnav 1.2 with Adobe AIR 3.2 no box appears and I can not download any catalog updates: "Not available" or "Checking Web..."
06-04-2012 01:41 AM
Perhaps you should open a webcase for direct support from Xilinx.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.