10-20-2011 11:53 AM
what is floorplanning? HOw is to be done i.e. what are the steps to do the floorplan for any VHDL code?
what isplacement? HOw is to be done i.e. what are the steps to do the placement for any VHDL code?
what is routing? HOw is to be done i.e. what are the steps to do the routing for any VHDL code?
10-20-2011 01:45 PM
Have you tired
to search for each of the terms?
Xilinx San Jose
10-21-2011 12:32 AM - edited 10-21-2011 12:38 AM
A shameless plug, Evgeni! Hope your book does very very well.
You look much better in your booksite photo than you do in these forums!
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
07-10-2012 01:32 PM
please go through the below link to get a detail understanding of floorplanning, placement, routing etc and other steps in the physical design