05-16-2011 06:37 AM
I want to install Xilinx version Xlinx_ISE_DS_13.1_040d1.1 to my PC (window XP) so that I can try the Virtex 7.0.
the download file is TAR file. I try to download again by selecting download file for window but somehow it is still in the TAR file. I can not install TAR file in the window.
Is there anybody can help me.
05-16-2011 07:37 AM - edited 05-16-2011 06:11 PM
There are many TAR file extraction tools available. I use WinZip, but there are many others.
Here's a start for you.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.