04-18-2012 01:45 PM
How do I install either RAM32X2Q or RAM64X1Q described in clb user guide (ug384 v1.1) on pgs 17 and 20.
These do not show up in either the spartan libraries for hld or schematic entry.
They also do not show up ijn the distributed memory generator in the 13/2 version of the software.
Are thes extra cost item or is there another thing I am missing?
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-18-2012 02:35 PM - edited 04-18-2012 02:36 PM
Simplest method is to build it from RAM32x1D primitives (see UG615), using UG384 Figure 8 as your guide for connecting them together.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.