04-30-2012 02:12 PM
04-30-2012 10:00 PM
Thanks for your reply! But I still can't solve my problem. According to your reply, I still have some questions:
1. I had a Xilinx license, is there any need for another license for SDK?
2. I can download the bit file in XPS->Device Configuration->Download Bitstream, and by ISE iMPACT. So my programming cable is working. Is that sure?
3. Does the bit files I download in XPS->Device Configuration->Download Bitstream obtain the software project?
Thanks for your help.
04-30-2012 11:17 PM
The free webpack license does not include SDK. The differences in the various licences are summarised here.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
05-01-2012 03:33 AM
I'm very thankful for your help! But I still cannot solve my problem. I acquired a evalulation license for 30 days this time. But I still can't program the FPGA as I said above. I think it is the cause of my Atlys board, which different from usual board of Xinlinx. I used ML405 and ML406 before. And I use EDK12.2, I can program in SDK very fluent and I didn't encountered these problems. What should I do now? I need your help. Very thanks!
05-01-2012 07:22 AM
(read the threads, see if anything sounds familiar)
(some useful stuff)
As it says, the programming is done through the USB port, so there is probably a .dll file that is needed for your computer...(for windows), and I have no idea what is used for a linux OS.
Xilinx San Jose
05-01-2012 12:34 PM
I'm so thankful for your help when I encountered this problem! I had solved it now. It's just a small mistake of mine. I just use a false rount of files to be download to the FPGA. So the button can't work. You all are so enthusiastic to help me! Very thanks!