05-06-2012 11:40 PM
I really really need help for SPI receiver VHDL code. I want to transmit 16bit from microcontroller with SPI to Spartan 3E. Then after all data come inside with help of SPI, Send them out with 16 bit parallel. I attach my code here also. Please help me.
05-07-2012 01:08 AM
Have you simulated the code? In what way isn't it working?
Please be aware that we don't necessarily understand exactly what you're trying to do, so you'll need to provide as much information as possible.
05-07-2012 04:00 AM - edited 05-07-2012 04:03 AM
Please read the New Users Forum README thread, specifically item #6 of the first post in the thread.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.