05-03-2012 11:23 AM
please I want to know how the Chrontel pins (DE ,H, V, XCLK_N, XCLK_P , ISET , RESET and data(0:11)) connected to the virtex_5 FPGA in ML506 board. From UG347 ,I know that :
SPD pin is connected to T29
SPC pin is connected to U27
GPIO1 pin is connected to N30
Is there another pins must be connected to FPGA to make the CH7301C work in RGB bypass mode?
05-03-2012 01:55 PM - edited 05-03-2012 02:29 PM
Isn't this information in the ML506 board schematics?
Or are you seeking additional information which is not in the schematics?
In case you do not trust web-based search engines, the ML506 schematics can be found here.
It looks like the FPGA connections to the CH7301C are located on pages 4 and 15 -- but I did not check carefully.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.