03-15-2012 07:10 AM
I am working on a project of audio processing using the Atlys Spartan 6 board, and i am using the AC97 demo
that digilent has released.
In the demo, the samples from the AC97 is stored in Xuint32 Sample_L and Xuint32 Sample_R.
However, i have come to understand that the AC97 samples 18 bits two's compliment numbers, so I am
wondering how the Xuint32s represent these samples?
What does the different bits represent?
As they are unsigned, 32 bit ints that is.
All help is appreciated!
03-15-2012 11:27 AM
Please do not cross-post the same topic to multiple forums.
Your other thread in the 3rd-party boards forum is the proper forum for this topic.
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.