05-18-2011 12:12 AM
Is this thread the 'lost souls of FPGA design' magnet, or what?
-- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
05-22-2011 06:34 PM
I created a simple framebuffer demo 640x480P60 for ug456 to ml510, you should synthesize it;
and you can modify the input vga config and output dvi config for other screen size, refer to the code of ug456 and datasheets of the two chips. wish you work well.
05-24-2011 11:31 PM - edited 05-24-2011 11:32 PM
Thank you so much
It definitely helps me understand and develop futher
PS: For other's infomation, ML507 user must change the device name into xc5vfx70t and then synthesize it