06-08-2010 03:12 AM
Can you give me your password for the rar file "XAPP859_Sources_Linux.rar"? Now I am troubling in the design,and I want to refer to your driver.
01-21-2011 09:18 PM - edited 01-21-2011 09:19 PM
Please send me the password to unzip the files.
Alex hasn't logged in to the forums since September.
- Bob Elkind
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
01-21-2011 11:31 PM
Try sending him a private message; he will be alerted by e-mail.
1. Google your question before asking it.
2. If Google doesn't find a solution, post your question in a detailed, comprehensive, and clear way.
3. If someone answers your question, mark the post with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left).
10-31-2011 08:11 AM
I have been struggling with getting my Linux driver to work. I am at the point where I can do DMA transfers, however the data is shifted by 16 bytes. I was wondering if you would grant me access to your files to try and compare your driver to mine. For reference, I am not associated with any corporation (I am a university student).
Thank you for your help,