UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

WARNING: at 0 ps: file Mem.mif could not be opened

已接受解答 已解决
回复
Highlighted
发帖数: 3
注册日期: ‎06-12-2018
已接受解答

[ 已编辑 ]

(English version of this problem is at the 2nd floor)

在用ISE14.7写verilog,环境是ubuntu18.04。我生成了一个ip核并给了它一个init.coe作为初始化文件。在ip核生成过程中可以查看coe文件内容证明coe应该是正确加载了。

Screenshot from 2018-06-12 10-48-14.png

但是在仿真时报错:

ISim P.20131013 (signature 0xfbc00daa)
This is a Full version of ISim.
Time resolution is 1 ps
Simulator is doing circuit initialization process.
 Block Memory Generator CORE Generator module loading initial data...

1465331350153982224147467232072913762988861607380484459110551152183111192004746149403861397757651932798722481622905633130827289426003030588447311599813222195                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       21785092811483494
Stopped at time : 0 fs : File "/opt/Xilinx/14.7/ISE_DS/ISE/verilog/src/glbl.v" Line 50

我查了一下mif文件应该是ISE从coe文件生成来的,但是还是不知道为什么报错QAQ

感谢!

已接受的解答

回复: WARNING: at 0 ps: file Mem.mif could not be opened

I have solved the problem. The cause is the authority of linux. However, thanks anyway!

在原帖中查看解决方案

所有回复

English version of the problem:

I am using ISE14.7 to write verilog and my current environment is ubuntu 18.04. 

I generate an IP core and give it a .coe file as it's initialization.

During the generating process, we can preview the file content of this .coe file. And I think that it means this .coe is loaded successfully.

But ISE still went wrong when simulating, it has the following log:

I have looked up in the internet that .mif format is generated automatically from .coe file by ISE. However I still have no idea about the weird error.

Thank you very much!

Scholar
发帖数: 791
注册日期: ‎06-17-2013

Hi @tigertang

Where do you do simulation ?

If you know the working directory, you should copy .coe file into working directory.

It's a working directory issue.

If you use Vivado, you can set loadable directories.

Best regards,

I have solved the problem. The cause is the authority of linux. However, thanks anyway!