UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
Visitor ruby2019
Visitor
248 次查看
注册日期: ‎02-13-2019

AXI interconnect read after wite

now i instantiated AXI interconnect in my design, first i write data to slave model, then read the same address of slave model immediately , at this time , write data still in AXI interconnect, not yet transimit to slave model,

my problem is how to ensure that i can read new write data from slave model? i should wait for write reaponse then read? or i can read after write, and configure some parameter, axi fabric internal can handle this case, read data from internal fifo?  

0 项奖励
3 条回复3
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
200 次查看
注册日期: ‎09-14-2018

回复: AXI interconnect read after wite

Hi @ruby2019

I setup a test with axiconnect, but I cannot regerate your problem.

I wrote to a PL register and read back immediatly, and alway get the just-written value.

So,

1. How do you judge that write data is still in interconnect in your design?

2. Could you share us your test process and code, so we can take a deeper look into your problem.

-chao

---------------------------------------------

Don't forget to kudo and accept as solution.

0 项奖励
Visitor ruby2019
Visitor
170 次查看
注册日期: ‎02-13-2019

Dear chaoz,

Thanks for your replay

in my simulation environment, there is a master model connect to AXI interconnect SI,a slave model connect to AXI interconnect MI, since write data transfer from master to salve need through AXI interconnect,its internal have much subset ip, like CDC, data width converter, crossbar and so on, so write data from master to slave have probably 80ns delay, but read command from master to slave need only 60 ns probably, that is to say , salve model first get read command, then get write data, maybe slave model should wait for write data finshed then transmit just-written value as read data? 

0 项奖励
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
142 次查看
注册日期: ‎09-14-2018

Hi @ruby2019

In my test, PS is used as the master connected to interconnect. 

Is your master module in PL? 

-chao

0 项奖励