UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
Newbie david_joson
283 次查看
注册日期: ‎05-21-2019

petalinux-2018.3 on ubuntu 16.04 , when use petalinux-build , can't find the head file

转到解答

what I had done is below:

1. petalinux-create -t project --template zynq -n test

2. petalinux-config --get-hw-description==.sdk

3. petalinux-build (this step is ok)

4. petalinux-package --boot --fsbl image/linux/zynq-fsbl.elf --fpga image/linux/system.bit --u-boot

5. petalinux-create -t apps -n xhead --enable

6. petalinux-build (this step is still ok)

7. add a blank head file "test.h" in the /project-spec/meta-user/recipes-apps/xhead/files

8. add "#include test.h" in the c file xhead.c

9. petalinux-build (this step will report the error : xhead.c:29:10: fatal error: test.h: No such file or directory)

what's wrong with my petalinux-2018.3 ?? new petalinux project and new added app, just can't find the head file!

0 项奖励
1 个已接受解答

已接受的解答
Newbie david_joson
158 次查看

回复: petalinux-2018.3 on ubuntu 16.04 , when use petalinux-build , can't find the head file

转到解答

hi, @weiyil

thanks for your help.

Finally I found the solution, petalinux2018.3 is different from petalinux 2015.4 that I used. when using petalinux2018.3, for adding source code into the petalinux project , we have to add the path of the source code into the xxx.bb file (which in the <plnx_directory>/project-spec/meta-user/recipes/myapp) at the same time.

4 条回复4
257 次查看
注册日期: ‎05-23-2018

回复: petalinux-2018.3 on ubuntu 16.04 , when use petalinux-build , can't find the head file

转到解答

Hi, @david_joson 

Are "test.h" and "xhead.c" in the same directory?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 项奖励
Highlighted
Newbie david_joson
207 次查看

转到解答

Yes,the file "test.h" and "xhead.c" are in the same directory ! just can't find "test.h". I tried ubuntu 18.04.1 and petalinux 2019.1 , when I build the project , report the same error.

log.do_compile.12262  is below:

DEBUG: Executing shell function do_compile
NOTE: make -j 4
arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-gcc -march=armv7-a -mthumb -mfpu=neon -mfloat-abi=hard -mcpu=cortex-a9 -fstack-protector-strong -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Wformat-security -Werror=format-security --sysroot=/home/liwei/work/MultiX_head/build/tmp/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/xhead/1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot -O2 -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/liwei/work/MultiX_head/build/tmp/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/xhead/1.0-r0=/usr/src/debug/xhead/1.0-r0 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/liwei/work/MultiX_head/build/tmp/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/xhead/1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot= -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/liwei/work/MultiX_head/build/tmp/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/xhead/1.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native= -c -o xhead.o xhead.c
xhead.c:29:10: fatal error: test.h: No such file or directory
#include "test.h"
^~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [<builtin>: xhead.o] Error 1
ERROR: oe_runmake failed
WARNING: /home/liwei/work/MultiX_head/build/tmp/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/xhead/1.0-r0/temp/run.do_compile.12262:1 exit 1 from 'exit 1'
ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/liwei/work/MultiX_head/build/tmp/work/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/xhead/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_compile.12262)

0 项奖励
195 次查看
注册日期: ‎05-23-2018

转到解答

Hi, @david_joson 

Try to modify the makefile, using the "-I" option to specify the directory of header files. See if that can help.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 项奖励
Newbie david_joson
159 次查看

转到解答

hi, @weiyil

thanks for your help.

Finally I found the solution, petalinux2018.3 is different from petalinux 2015.4 that I used. when using petalinux2018.3, for adding source code into the petalinux project , we have to add the path of the source code into the xxx.bb file (which in the <plnx_directory>/project-spec/meta-user/recipes/myapp) at the same time.