UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
Highlighted
147 次查看
注册日期: ‎03-21-2019

XC7VX690T-2FFG1927I, when testing, the option production test has a problem, using initial ES, no problem.

Hello everyone!   

Hello everyone!  I have a problem at XC7VX690T-2FFG1927I,Please help me.

when testing, the option production test has a problem, using initial ES, no problem. When running iboot, no code was added. When initial ES is selected, pcs and pma are normal. When selecting production, the bit error rate of pcs is very high, and pma is no problem.

Thanks!

0 项奖励
3 条回复3
Community Manager
Community Manager
132 次查看
注册日期: ‎08-31-2011

回复: XC7VX690T-2FFG1927I, when testing, the option production test has a problem, using initial ES, no problem.

你好,

中文论坛可以用中文提问。:)

您可以用中文详细描述一下您的问题吗?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 项奖励
96 次查看

回复: XC7VX690T-2FFG1927I用T7 SERIES GTH 3.0不能通过production的测试

大家好!

XC7VX690T-2FFG1927I,在用T7 SERIES GTH 3.0测试时,选项production 测试有问题,用initial ES,没有问题。

在跑iboot的时候,没有添加任何代码。
选择initial ES时候,pcs和pma正常。
选择production时候,pcs误码率很高,pma没问题。

请各位前辈手指点 一下,谢谢!

0 项奖励
71 次查看

回复: XC7VX690T-2FFG1927I用T7 SERIES GTH 3.0不能通过production的测试

还有一点搞不清楚的,当跑IBOOT时在量产(production)模式下,应该有哪些相关配置信息,和工程样机(initial ES)模式有哪些配置有区别?

0 项奖励