UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Highlighted
Visitor

File operations from Compact Flash into Xilinx sp605 sdk

Hi,

I am new to Xilinx SDK. I am working on a project on XIlinx Sp605 where one of my job is to read and write an image file into Compact Flash from Xilinx SDK.

I found some driver for compact flash called "sysace.h" which helps in reading and writing a sector from the compact flash. But I am still confused with the flow given in the sysace.h like initialzation, interrrupts and then read and write. I tried to do something out of it using their examples, but nothing worked for me.

I am even not sure, if I am accessing the correct driver file (sysace.h) for compact flash. I tried looking for the example resources on reading and writing contents from the compact flash but couldn't find any.

Please help me out with this issue. Kindly, provide me a brief solution or any resource links if found regarding this.