We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

File operations from Compact Flash into Xilinx sp605 sdk

I am new to Xilinx SDK. I am working on a project on XIlinx Sp605 where one of my job is to read and write an image file into Compact Flash from Xilinx SDK.

I found some driver for compact flash called "sysace.h" which helps in reading and writing a sector from the compact flash. But I am still confused with the flow given in the sysace.h like initialzation, interrrupts and then read and write. I tried to do something out of it using their examples, but nothing worked for me.

I am even not sure, if I am accessing the correct driver file (sysace.h) for compact flash. I tried looking for the example resources on reading and writing contents from the compact flash but couldn't find any.

Please help me out with this issue. Kindly, provide me a brief solution or any resource links if found regarding this.