UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
Highlighted
Visitor jekot
Visitor
206 次查看
注册日期: ‎08-27-2019

AXI Stream IN OUT

hello,

i have a question about the axi stream. IN and OUT.

I build an stream input and stream output.

And i control the Mtvalid and Mtlast but i didnt get the data out. In works everything good. But if i make the bitstream i cant see my out. Only when i send +700 data to the Stream port i got an output.

For the test i use the DMA which write to the DDR i put my IPstream between of them(MM2S=>IP=>S2MM) and read the signals with System ILA. My input is good but my output not working.

I look in the documentation and my Signals are correct but i dont know why not working.

Maybe i cant use the DMA for this? i dont know. Someone an idea how to test the stream without DMA?

Thank you 

Best regards 

Jekot

0 项奖励
3 条回复3
187 次查看
注册日期: ‎05-23-2018

回复: AXI Stream IN OUT

Hi, @jekot 

Can you share some of the waveforms? Might be helpful to solve your problems.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
104 次查看
注册日期: ‎06-02-2017

Hi @jekot 

It seems that you're using AXIStream Data Fifo IP, right?

What's the configuration of your IP?

0 项奖励
Voyager
Voyager
95 次查看
注册日期: ‎05-29-2018

if AXIS master have data m_axis_tvalid will high,  then normal you must assert m_axis_tready to get data out; but for example axi ethernet didn't need tready, it just tvalid high ,data out auto.

0 项奖励