cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JTAG boot ZCU102

Jump to solution

Hi!

I am using the ZCU102 board and I have always booted by the SD card. Now I want to boot by JTAG. I have changed the SW6 to "0000" and tryed to boot from SDK (I have previously exported the hardware from vivado). But nothing appears in the serial terminal. When I program the fpga no errors appear, but the board doesn't do what I indicate in the vhdl neither in the sdk. Do I have to change any other switch or jumper of the board?

Thank you

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vatsalt
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Please go through the zcu102 debug checklist and check points on JTAG initialization and configuration, and follow the recommended steps.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/68386.html

Best Regards,

Vatsal

View solution in original post

2 Replies
vatsalt
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Please go through the zcu102 debug checklist and check points on JTAG initialization and configuration, and follow the recommended steps.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/68386.html

Best Regards,

Vatsal

View solution in original post

kdeshwal
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi alonsosara44@gmail.com ,

Please go to the suggested AR (by @vatsalt ) and check :
1. Switch & Jumper setting.
2. Cable detection to verify if board is detected by the system.
3. And if above two steps are good , then finally check JTAG initialization and configuration.

Thanks,
Kuldeep

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please give Kudo and Accept as a Solution if solution provided seems helpful.
Have a look at our Versal Design Process Hub, Versal Blogs and the Versal Forum Useful Resources
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------