06-20-2016 08:48 PM
I have re-install the USB CABLE driver but it does not work. Is there anything else I could try to solve this problem?
06-20-2016 08:56 PM
1. Which OS are you using?
2. If using windows, check the device manager to confirm that cable is detected properly
3. Are you using Digilent cable or platform usb cable II?
06-20-2016 10:04 PM
06-20-2016 10:08 PM
@wyr121266 Check if this helps
06-20-2016 11:07 PM
Thank you for your help.
1. I first delete Jungo driver and Xilinx Cable driver from Device Manager. Then I uninstall Vivado Lab. Lastly, I install Vivado Lab with Cable Driver option checked.
2. The LED indicator on my Platform Cable USB II is on.
06-20-2016 11:38 PM
10-10-2017 04:02 AM
I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and have installed Xilinx’s Vivado HLS tool version 2016.4. With this I am getting the problem as follows:
ERROR: [Labtoolstcl 44-469] There is no current hw_target.
01-07-2019 12:20 PM
I am using KC705 Eval board and I programmed this board 2-3 times using Platform Cable USB II using Vivado 2018.2 and Vivado 2016.2 on Windows 10 but all of a sudden when I open the hardware manager in Vivado Design Suite 2018.2 or 2016.2 , there is no hardware target open and when I use "Auto connect" it does not show the device ! ( Screen shot is attached)
What I have tried so far:
1. Checked Device manager to see if the driver needs an update or if it is still there. It seems Ok ( Screenshot is attached)
2. Changed the USB port that I connected the Platform Cable USB II to it just to make sure it is not because of the USB port. Did not help!
3. Used another Platform Cable USB II . Did not work!
4. Connected my KC705 Evaluation board to another PC with the same cable and it shows the FPGA!!!
I am not sure why it is working on another computer but not mine anymore !
Would you please help me with that ?
01-08-2019 01:25 AM
Our Community Help has a tip that might help you : Tip: If the message is older than 6-12 months, please post a new message rather than adding to the existing thread. Your inquiry will have a better chance of being picked up by an expert if it is a new topic.
I would suggest you create a new topic on the appropriate board
01-08-2019 06:13 AM
01-08-2019 06:15 AM
No you can leave the reply. But just create a new topic if you want to get an answer. Old topics do not get a lot of traction
01-08-2019 06:19 AM
02-28-2020 06:43 AM - edited 02-28-2020 06:44 AM
I have found an esay solution !!
Vivado Design Suite gave me the same error : [Labtoolstcl 44-469] There is no current hw_target
I am working on Windows-10 with a xilinx dev kit.
I solved the problem installing Xilinx_Vivado_Lab_Win_2019.2_1106_2127.tar.gz
(latest version available on https://www.xilinx.com/support/download.html )
I closed my previous Vivado Design Suite session, i launched Vivado_Lab , which has been able to connect to the FPGA immediately.
Then i close Vivado_Lab, and launched again the Vivado Design Suite , and this time, it was also able to connect to the FPGA.
I guess the installation of Vivado_Lab somehow repaired the hardware drivers or something like that.