cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming ZCU1287 from SD card.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am currently working on a ZCU1287 FPGA board. I was programming the FPGA through JTAG all these time. But I am planning to make it offline by programming through SD card. Can someone help me with this. 

Thanks and Regards

Sravan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
savula

Hi pulipatisravankumar@gmail.com ,

To boot from SD card on ZCU1287, you need to create Bootable image (.Bin) and put it in SD card. This .Bin image is combination of second stage boot loader and Bit file and user application and other files (PMU FM, ATF, Uboot). Please check ug1209 for more details. https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_3/ug1209-embedded-design-tutorial.pdf

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
savula

Hi pulipatisravankumar@gmail.com ,

To boot from SD card on ZCU1287, you need to create Bootable image (.Bin) and put it in SD card. This .Bin image is combination of second stage boot loader and Bit file and user application and other files (PMU FM, ATF, Uboot). Please check ug1209 for more details. https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2018_3/ug1209-embedded-design-tutorial.pdf

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos