UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

SDK 2018.2 - Mini U-Boot not found during QSPI programming

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using latest SDK 2018.2. When I try to program QSPI Flash using Xilinx Program Flash tool I am getting this error:

Can't find a source file at "/proj/chipscope/xicom_sys/jenkins_clients/xcordevl108/workspace/mini_uboot/mini_uboot_rel/git_mini_uboot/arch/arm/lib/vectors.S" 

Boot mode is QSPI. When I switch it to the JTAG boot mode, the tool hangs after print: "Initialization done, programming the memory".

I didn't have any problems with this tool in SDK 2017.2.

What is the solution of this issue?

Best regards,
Nenad

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: SDK 2018.2 - Mini U-Boot not found during QSPI programming

Jump to solution

The problem was on my side. I forgot I needed to select System Edition during the SDK installation because I have license only for that Edition. Now the issue is gone. I can successfully program to and boot from QSPI.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: SDK 2018.2 - Mini U-Boot not found during QSPI programming

Jump to solution

The problem was on my side. I forgot I needed to select System Edition during the SDK installation because I have license only for that Edition. Now the issue is gone. I can successfully program to and boot from QSPI.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos