UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor curtisra
Visitor

Building a System Generator Subsystem Model that can expand with an super sample rate parameter

Hello,

I would like to make a  System Generator subsystem model that would permit the user to change the number of instantiated blocks like a generate statement in vhdl.  I am trying to make a subsystem block with a small  memory for each lane of a super sample data bus.  I want to be able to scale it with the super sample parameter (ie. SSR=4 make 4 parallel memories, SSR=6 would make 6 parallel memories, SSR=8 would make 8 parallel memories). 

An example of the type of model I would like to make is the Vector Complex Multiplier which can be found in the Xililnx SSR Blockset.  When the SSR parameter of the model is changed, the number of lower level multiplier instantiations is change to the value of the SSR.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

回复: Building a System Generator Subsystem Model that can expand with an super sample rate parameter

Have a look at Configurable Subsystems and System Generator section on UG897.

0 Kudos
Visitor curtisra
Visitor

回复: Building a System Generator Subsystem Model that can expand with an super sample rate parameter

Thanks for the reply, I have looked in UG897.  It does not describe the solution I am looking for.  The closest description is that of a library model, but it requires building individual subsystems if you want multiple operations from the same model. 

0 Kudos

I'd recommend to consult Mathworks to find more info, the  Configurable Subsystems is only we have for now.

0 Kudos