cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Custom board in sysgen 2019.2 help

Hi everyone
I am working with an FPGA of the ARTIX7 family and I want to perform Co-simulation hardware for this FPGA whose board is not available in SYSGEN 2019.2 as one of the supported boards.
To do the co-simulation, modify the AC701 board, which appears as one of the default boards, replacing all the "xc7a200t" that appear in the board.xml file and in the part0_pins.xml file with "xc7a35tftg256-1" which is the FPGA that I am using.
The problem I have is that when I create the Hardware Co-Simulation block, the FPGA that continues to appear is that of the AC701 board, that is, the "xc7a200t" and not the "xc7a35t ...". When I start the simulation I get a MATLAB error saying it can't find the FPGA "xc7a200t".
Any help is welcome, any information you have not given and is necessary, let me know.
Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @fernandovives , To create custom boards you should follow the process mentioned in page 144 UG 897(v2019.2). Are you telling that you are following the process mentioned there, and your are still not able to get proper result? Please clarify.

Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi 

Thanks for your reply. I tried some ideas and the problem is related with the description of my board. I need perform hw - Co simulation on a xc7a35tftg256-1 with a single end clock. 

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Vivado is fine. I have some bugs on my code. I will try to fix the board.xml. If I have another issue I let you know. Thanks again

0 Kudos