Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Delta Sigma ADC given in sysgen demos

Hi,
         I am trying to implement Delta Sigma ADC into spartan 3E starter kit but it not working........DAC is working properly......I have tried with delta sigma ADC demo given in the sysgen........In simulation it working properly but when I generate bitstream to implement it into FPGA with defining fpga's I/Os its not working........If any one have any idea about it please help me..........

Thank you in advance...........

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

CAn you send me your DAC code? I need to implement DAC in spartan 3e.

Regards, abhidan@logictronix.com
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query. Give Kudos if you think it was helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

hello ,CAn you send me your DAC code? I need to implement DAC in spartan 3e.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@krunal_h_bhavsar,

I am trying to implement Delta Sigma ADC into spartan 3E starter kit but it not working

If you want to get proper help here, you must specify in particular what is not working. You have to mention what you done to come to the conclusion that "it" is not working.

Put screenshots, RTL, block-diagrams for better illustration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted

@krunal_h_bhavsar  @zengqh Not to mention that responding to an 11 year old post is not likely to produce any results.  Start a new post and as @dpaul24  mentioned, include enough detail for someone to understand your problem.

Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

@bruce_karaffa,

Thanks for that note on the date! If I would have seen that earlier (OP date), I would't even have cared to reply. :-D

FPGA enthusiast!
All PMs will be ignored
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

ok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi 

I'M trying to use the ADC and the DAC present in the Spartan 3e kit. Can you share your DAC code? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos