cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Error: An error occurred when creating the Vivado project... Block: Unspecified

I am taking the sysgen tutorials and following ug948-vivado-sysgen-tutorial.pdf . I am not able to generate to compile the design into hardware.    

error.JPG

Summary of Errors:
Error 0001: ERROR: An error occurred when creating the Vivado project...
Block: Unspecified
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 0001:

Reported by:
Unspecified

Details:
ERROR: An error occurred when creating the Vivado project.
error copying "{C:/Users/Namrata
Kogalur/Desktop/mitacs/project/ug948-design-files/SysGen_Tutorial/Lab1/netlist/sysgen/lab1_1_clock.xdc}":
no such file or directory
INFO: [Common 17-206] Exiting Vivado at Fri Jun 10 11:28:07 2016..

I have attached my model.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

are you getting this error with all the designs are specific to current design . This can be installation issue is all designs failing with same error

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Namrata,

I had the same problem. The issue is this: In your file path, there is a space in "Namrata Kogalur". Xilinx does not like path/file names with spaces. Move the project to a different directory without spaces in the name. Your design will then be able to find the correct XDC file. Good luck!

Aditya

Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Error has been resolved by deselecting the option "Post-synthesis" in the system generator token in the compilation tab.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi
i couldnt find post-synthesis in my system generator token in the compilation tab.
can you show it by sending an image?
thanks
0 Kudos