Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Error Message Using the Xilinx IP Core Error 0001

Jump to solution

Hi,

I receive this error from my memory block, if I want to use the CORDIC IP core as a black box. If I use the another Cordic block from the simulink library everything is fine. To simulate the IP core I use the ISE simulator. Does anyone know this error.

Thanks for help

#--------------------------------- Version Log ----------------------------------
Version                                 Path
System Generator 11.4.2254              /net/sw/xilinx/11.4/DSP_Tools/lin64/sysgen
AccelDSP 11.4.2254                      /net/sw/xilinx/11.4/DSP_Tools/lin64/AccelDSP
Matlab 7.7.0.471 (R2008b)               /net/sw/matlab/2008b
ISE 11.4.i                              /net/sw/xilinx/11.4/ISE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of Errors:
Error 0001: Indeterminate condition enncountered for the IF statement...
     Block: 'MIMO_awgn_fading_fft_ifft_Cordic_coded_win/SIC/QR Decomposer/QR Decomposition/Sorting and Memory/Subsystem/Dual Port RAM Imag Odd1'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 0001:

Reported by:
  'MIMO_awgn_fading_fft_ifft_Cordic_coded_win/SIC/QR Decomposer/QR Decomposition/Sorting and Memory/Subsystem/Dual Port RAM Imag Odd1' (XILINX dual port memory)

Details:
Indeterminate condition enncountered for the IF statement at line
128:13 which contains array method.

Error occurred during "Simulation Update State".

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Everything is OK if you use a different version of the CORDIC or a different one with different settings?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Everything is OK if you use a different version of the CORDIC or a different one with different settings?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Everything is ok if I use the CORDIC from the Simulink System Generator library with the same settings instead of the generated CORDIC IP Core.

0 Kudos