UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer bmagnuson
Observer

FIR RFD output never reasserts

I originally posted this in a different section but it looks like it's a better fit here.

I'm attemping to instatiate a 129 symmetric tap FIR using the FIR compiler.  In this case my input samples are being delievered at 1/16 of the clock rate.

Since I don't want the filter to be running all of the time I'm attempting to use the ND input but after I assert ND for the first time RFD deasserts (as expected), but then never returns.

If I don't include the ND input RFD asserts every 16 clocks as I would expect.  I've tried specifing the 1/16 divider by using both the sample freq/clock freq and input sample period methods.  Same result each time.

The only thing that I notice out of the ordinary is this in my log.  It doesn't seem likely that it's the source of the problem but I'm including it for completness.

Any ideas?

OPMODE Input Warning : The OPMODE 00xxxx0 to DSP48E1 instance top.dut.dpdBuffer.dpdBufferRx.fir.\blk00000003/blk00000009 is either invalid or the CARRYINSEL 000 for that specific OPMODE is invalid at 4360.000 ns. This warning may be due to a mismatch in the OPMODEREG and CARRYINSELREG attribute settings. It is recommended that OPMODEREG and CARRYINSELREG always be set to the same value..

OPMODE Input Warning : The OPMODE 00xxxx0 to DSP48E1 instance top.dut.dpdBuffer.dpdBufferRx.fir.\blk00000003/blk0000000a is either invalid or the CARRYINSEL 000 for that specific OPMODE is invalid at 4360.000 ns. This warning may be due to a mismatch in the OPMODEREG and CARRYINSELREG attribute settings. It is recommended that OPMODEREG and CARRYINSELREG always be set to the same value..

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Observer bmagnuson
Observer

Re: FIR RFD output never reasserts

Attaching XCO

0 Kudos