Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaseundead
Visitor
Visitor

Help about Fir Filter!

HI

when I use Fir Filter to create a DDC(Digital Down Converter) module ,and then I instantiate my DDC 10 times,I find that some of my DDCs work correctly ,but some of them doesn't work. Why?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
eschei
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Your problem statement is a little too broad. I don't think anyone will be able to provide much of an answer for this question.

Try to isolate what exactly is different between the different instances. If you suspect that the problem is with the FIR Filter (FIR Compiler?) then make sure that you are looking directly at the input & output ports of each filter to make sure that the input data & control signals are all correct.

If you still see problems with the FIR Filter in certain instances then try to provide more information regarding sample rates, clock rates, rate changes, and whatever kind of differences exist between the filters. Let us know how you are measuring the problem and what steps you have tried for debugging.

Thanks,

-es

chaseundead
Visitor
Visitor

There are my problem and project in attachments.Please help settle this problem.Thank you.

0 Kudos