cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hijo86

How to insert Black Box programmatically in a simulink model

I want to modify a simulink model by adding a Black Box of Xilinx, in which a vhdl-file should be integrated.

Adding such a block could be done by:

add_block('xbsBasic_r4/Black Box', [RootName,'/HDL_PWM4'],'Position',[400,0,600,550]);

Than a dialog box appears for the vhdl code path. This is the problem. How can i handle this dialoge box?

Is there a specific interface for Xilinx-Blocks to deal with them programmatically?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nathanx

see UG958 chapter 4 for Programmatic Access.

0 Kudos
hijo86

Thank you very much. This is, what i looked for.

But the documentation is not realy detailled. I want to insert a black box. This works, but the configuration wizard opens. I don't know, how to automize this part. Is there a possibility to define in the source struct the VHDL file.

Can you help me?

0 Kudos
nathanx

This is the only doc we can find on the programmable access, if you do not find a way in this doc, then we don't have a programmable way to insert a blackbox for now.

0 Kudos
hijo86

Hallo,

is there a possibility to get informations about the xBlock.m(/.p) function with respect to the attributes for the "black box".

If I would have a list of attributes or setable characteristics, I could try to insert the black box. For example "toplevel" is a attribute, which is never documented, but possible.

0 Kudos