cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IIR FIlter design

Sir/Madam,

I have made an IIR butterworth filter of order 7 the coefficients are converted to fixed point number. I have made the IIR filter by writing a verilog code as the file "baserfilter.v" and it's test benche are attached below but I am not getting the output as matlab. Then I made this system in system generator but there is an error message saying "Invalid matrix variable specified as workspace input in 'baserfilter/From Workspace'. The matrix data must be a real, double, have two dimensions, and at least two columns. The first column must contain time values and the remaining columns the data values. Matrix values cannot be Inf or NaN." I have not got proper help from my teachers please help me to find out where I am doing the error as quickly as possible .The required images are attach below .

baselinewanderremove.jpg
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
0 Kudos
3 Replies

First, display your data as signed integer in the simulation.  If it still looks bad, make sure that your calculations are not clipping or rolling over.

0 Kudos
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi,

Try replace the FROM WORKSPACE block with the SIGNAL FROM WORKSPACE block

0 Kudos

sir Fernando vives ,

I am unable to insert the ECG signal in system generator. Whether it is "From workspace" or "signal from workspace". 

0 Kudos