cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bashid
Observer
Observer

LDPC encode customize parameters problem

I'm trying to configure LDPC IP through axi-lite. Below image are my LDPC IP settings:

Screenshot from 2020-10-20 10-24-40.png

The steps that i take are as below:

1- load ldpc parameters as a .coe file (attached) to blockram

2- reset ldpc ip for some cycle

3-config ldpc with axi-lite from blockram

4-write ctrl and din stream when step 3 finished

5- wait for status and dout

But i don't receive any data on the dout and status. I think something wrong with my configs. I would be briefly described them in below, glad if you tell me where is my wrong.

din => x"8234234235565754565762cc7817d55e"

ctrl => x"00000000"

k=44 N=52

P=2 NO_PACKING=0 NM=5 NLAYERS=1

Tables are also provided.

@nathanxdid you seen a similar issue?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
nathanx

NOTE the LDPC code definition file, this is a YAML file (http://yaml.org) which specifies the custom LDPC code definitions for use with the IP instance. The code definition file must have a .txt extension. That said, the COE file does not work, I think the IP GUI should report errors or you can see red warnings.

0 Kudos
janlux
Visitor
Visitor

Hello, i have also question to LDPC code definition. I generated parity check matrix using matlab function cyclgen and then i tried to generate yml configuration file using gen_ldpc_spec function provided with IP LDPC core. But the function gen_ldpc_spec fails to generate the yml file. Does it mean that matlab function cyclgen generate only cyclic code since the ip core support quasi-cyclic code?

0 Kudos
nathanx

Can you please start a new post? This can help to avoid any confusion as your question is different.

0 Kudos