Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canberkt
Observer
Observer

Model Composer Hub

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using Matlab2019.a and Vivado 2020.1 on a Windows10 machine.

When I add the "Model composer Hub" to my project, I get the "attached error". I checked the file directories and did not see a problem.

Can you help me solve the problem? 

Thanks in advance,

error.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
viswanad
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @canberkt , were you able to add other Model Composer blocks in the library? Adding the blocks from Native Simulink library works fine and Is this the problem only with Model Composer Hub block? Did you try closing the MATLAB session and re-opening it back after removing the cache? If this is the problem with all the blocks in the library, you may probably need to re-install the vivado. Let me know if you need more help. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
viswanad
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @canberkt , were you able to add other Model Composer blocks in the library? Adding the blocks from Native Simulink library works fine and Is this the problem only with Model Composer Hub block? Did you try closing the MATLAB session and re-opening it back after removing the cache? If this is the problem with all the blocks in the library, you may probably need to re-install the vivado. Let me know if you need more help. 

View solution in original post

canberkt
Observer
Observer

Hi @viswanad ,

-Were you able to add other Model Composer blocks in the library?

+Yes, i could add other Model Composer blocks to Model.

- Adding the blocks from Native Simulink library works fine and Is this the problem only with Model Composer Hub block?

+ Yes, they works fine, the problem was only with Model Composer Hub block.

-Did you try closing the MATLAB session and re-opening it back after removing the cache? 

+Yes, i did this.

At the end of the day, I got rid of the problem by reinstalling Vivado. Thanks for the information.

I think, in my previous "Vivado 2020.1" installation, I couldn't correctly associate it with "Matlab 2019.a".

Canberk

0 Kudos