cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHEDDARARANIA
Visitor
Visitor

Multipath Fading Channel Model with Xilinx System Generator

hello i want to work with Rayleigh fading channel model in Matlab 2013 and Vivado2015.1  but i couldn't find the provided model can you send it to me?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nathanx

Unfortunately xilinx does not have sysgen demo for Rayleigh fading channel model. 

You may check if Matlab has a demo for it, then convert this demo to sysgen design.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Kudo or Accept as a solution, If this Post helped you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KHEDDARARANIA
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you for answering my question; i also need a QPSK demodulation model, i did find the modulation model but without the demodulation part can you tall me where i can find it ?
what did you mean by ' then convert this demo to sysgen design' how we can do that ? and thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
nathanx

Can you clarify your question "i did find the modulation model but without the demodulation part can you tall me where i can find it ?"

Assuming the matlab design is a simulink model, it's floating point data type and does not use Xilinx sysgen blocks, the converting just means you need to use Xilinx sysgen blocks to replace the simulink blocks, and sometimes you need to use fixed-point data type in the sysgen blocks to replace the previous floating point data type.

0 Kudos
KHEDDARARANIA
Visitor
Visitor

0 Kudos