UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor ngduyhieu
Visitor

OFDM simulation

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I'm a student who's just stared to design a very simple model of OFDM. In truth, it's quite a problem for me - a newbie. I stick in the first part: after letting my QAM signal go through the IFFT block (using FFT_v3.2) , I let the outport signal go through the FFT block immediately. The final result, however, is not similar to the original signal. So I can not do anything else, just trying to figure out wha's going on. 

If anyone has a simple OFDM simulation, send it to me please. I'm very appreciate your help.

My email is: ngduyhieu@gmail.com

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Visitor ngduyhieu
Visitor

Re: OFDM simulation

Jump to solution

Well, I have made some change in my schematic and the result is good. My new one is, in fact, a small part of OFDM baseband system. I'm studying how to insert pilot and cyclic prefix as well.

New Bitmap Image2.JPG
12 Replies
Visitor ngduyhieu
Visitor

Jump to solution
One thing left, if anyone considers about my problem ^ ^, this is my very first model, including just two block IFFT anf FFT
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Hi,

First, you can take a look at the followinh site, you cand find an OFDM reference design model.

http://warp.rice.edu/trac/wiki/OFDMReferenceDesign

Nex, you can try the Xilinx "wireless communication" website, you may find some useful designs (Modulator, demodulator,FFT...).

http://www.xilinx.com/esp/wireless.htm

good luck.

0 Kudos
Visitor ngduyhieu
Visitor

Jump to solution
Thanks but it is quite elaborate for a newbie like me to understand.
0 Kudos
Visitor ngduyhieu
Visitor

Jump to solution

Well, I have made some change in my schematic and the result is good. My new one is, in fact, a small part of OFDM baseband system. I'm studying how to insert pilot and cyclic prefix as well.

New Bitmap Image2.JPG
Visitor ngduyhieu
Visitor

Jump to solution
Result:
New Bitmap Image.JPG
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

hi ngduyhieu:

I am a new one on System Generator, and I also want to build a SystemGenerator model for OFDM,

can you send your OFDM model to me. Thanks

email: chenhongyi123@163.com

0 Kudos
Visitor wangyukun
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi ngduyhieu:

I am a student who want to design a simple model of ofdm ,but I am not familiar with system generator ,so can you send your OFDM model to me. Thanks.

Email:wangyukun2000@126.com

0 Kudos
Observer nafees
Observer

Jump to solution

hi every one

i  am designing an ofdm transceiver on system generator for completion of my bachelors degree. i need your help in this regard.

my 1st question is how to convert a serial data on a single channel of high data rate to many subchannels of low data rate in system generator.

2ndly how to use fft/ifft block in system generator. beacuse i m having N subchannels as inputs which are to be given to fft block with N points. but fft block accepts only a single input. how can i accamultae N inputs to make a single input before giving to fft block. or what i have to do.

i need ur help in this regard.

thankx a lot in advance.

take care

nafees

0 Kudos
Newbie albertp

Jump to solution

to convert single channel data into many channels you can use "

Time Division
Demultiplexer

Time DivisionDemultiplexer" .

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

i am making ofdm tranciver in software please give me attachment of ofdm in system generater  i am very thankful to you plz 

0 Kudos
Visitor maxkel
Visitor

Jump to solution
Hi, i want to achieve the same goal. Can u send me your model, please. email: mefenza2002@yahoo.fr. thanks
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello:

My friend, I'm a  student who is designing a simple model of ofdm. I need your help in this regard.

My QAM modulation is not normal too,I am so desparational after a long time checking ,but making no use.

Can you send you model to me.My mail:zzuniversity@163.com

thanks  a lot in advance.

famousstudent

0 Kudos