UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer arash-rezaee
Observer

Problem with Reloadable FIR Filter

Jump to solution

Hi every one. I have a problem with reloadable FIR in sysgen. I have 2 RAM, one for input of filter and one for coefficient of FIR filter. My sampling period is (1.09375e-7). When I add ceff_WE and coeff_LD with same sampling period, sysgen give me error which is:

ERROR: Incorrect rate on coefficient reload port: COEF_DIN, COEF_LD, COEF_WD must all be at the core operating rate (1).
Error occurred during "Rate and Type Error Checking".

Basically I don`t know how to specify the sample rate of FIR filter.

Would you mind help me?

Regards,

Arash

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Problem with Reloadable FIR Filter

Jump to solution
First, you should make sure to use normalized rates when working with sysgen.

Anyway, you can specify the rate of the filter when you configure the core. But you need to make sure you drive each of the interfaces with the appropriate sampling rate.

To see the rate of each port, open the sysgen token, go to the general tab, and select 'Normalized Sample Periods' for the block icon display.
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Problem with Reloadable FIR Filter

Jump to solution
First, you should make sure to use normalized rates when working with sysgen.

Anyway, you can specify the rate of the filter when you configure the core. But you need to make sure you drive each of the interfaces with the appropriate sampling rate.

To see the rate of each port, open the sysgen token, go to the general tab, and select 'Normalized Sample Periods' for the block icon display.
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos