UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIMULATION ERROR

HELLO SIR...

i am new to xilinx simulink finding so many troble while executing design recently i had design 3tap iir filter and i need to give one sample has a input at every clock period when i am giving input from workspace than looking output from scope is correct and when i am giving dsp discreate sine wave i ma gattine single line.can u suggest me why i am geeting wrong output and single line .......i am sending screen sort of both input and result of both input..........please help me i my collge no one familar with ths tool

Untitled11.pngUntitled1111.png

1.png

.Untitled121.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SIMULATION ERROR

Probe the output of the 'Gateway In' and see what your data looks like after being passed through the 'Gateway In'

How are you setting the options in the 'Sine' block and the 'Gateway In' block. Be careful about binary point setting and Sine wave amplitude
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos