UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor jacob.boline
Visitor

Use different AXI4-lite clock in system generator

I've built a waveform generator in system generator and I wanted to use a AXI4-Lite interface to set the settings for it. I've set the Implementation Interface on the Xilinx gateway blocks to "AXI4-Lite" which gives me the interface, however it is clocked at the rate of my waveform data generator (250 MHz). Is there anyway I can separate the clocks in system generator so that I can run the AXI4-Lite interface at 150MHz, while I run the waveform generation at 250 MHz? Or will I have to do a custom AXI wrapper over it to take care of this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Use different AXI4-lite clock in system generator

try with multi clock domain

https://www.xilinx.com/video/hardware/system-generator-multiple-clock-domains.html

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor jacob.boline
Visitor

Re: Use different AXI4-lite clock in system generator

So how would I set this up? Put all the gateways in one clock domain, and everything else in the rest?

0 Kudos
Observer aviblanka71
Observer

Re:use different AXI4-lite clock in system generator

I have the same challenge, did you have any success?

0 Kudos