UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor zhao008
Visitor

Using xfft as ifft

There is something with my project . I have read PG109.It said that  I can use the ifft by setting s_axis_config_tdata[0] to 0. But when I setted the  s_axis_config_tdata[0]  to 1 or 0 in my project. There are the same result. Could some tall me what's wrong with my project.捕获.PNG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: Using xfft as ifft

HI @zhao008 ,

Are you perhaps testing with a real signal? That might give the same results for FFT / IFFT with some scale differences, and be the nature of your observation although I haven't used Xilinx's core myself.

Look into it - it's a good exercise. Try it with Python, Octave or Matlab first.

Have fun,

Jerry

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Using xfft as ifft

hi @zhao008 ,

Is the FWD/INV field in the config_tdata correctly configured? I see the LSB bit is changed from 0 to 1. Does the LSB bit correspond to FWD/INV field ?

The config_tdata bus width changes based on the FFT configuration, please let me know the config_tdata bus configuration based on your FFT IP configuration ?

0 Kudos