Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poojavijayakuma
Visitor
Visitor

Xilinx system generator

Error occured with FIR compiler 7.2 block

1.fatal error-could not launch vivado executable for system generator.timeout reported after 150seconds.

possible reasons are- vivado installation problem,liscence configuration, poor system performance causes delay in vivado launch.

2. fatal internal error- an internal error occurred in the xilinx blockset library.

Need help in this

0 Kudos
5 Replies
vkanchan
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @poojavijayakuma ,

Check if the Vivado/MATLAB/ OS are compatible with each other as per UG973. Also check if the system meets the system requirements listed in UG973 and check if a valid license exists.

If they are, does this error occur on simulation ?  Can you please share the design ?

poojavijayakuma
Visitor
Visitor

Ok I will check it.

0 Kudos
poojavijayakuma
Visitor
Visitor

Sir, checked the versions and its correct .

My MATLAB version is R2014b and system generator version is 2016.2.

Now its showing

When I was designing a low pass filter with FIR compiler 7.2. While configuring this block an error pop ups every time on the screen that is "Unexpected unknown exception from MEX file" and an another pop up error  "Error using xlipmagicaction>getIPKey(line38) Could not identifythe IP. Please check that this IP is available in your installation".

2021-04-09 (1).png
0 Kudos
vkanchan
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @poojavijayakuma ,

2016.4 sysgen is compatible with R2015a/b of MATLAB as per UG973.

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2016_2/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf 

Also make sure the OS is compatible version as mentioned in the above document. 

Besides also check if you have valid license for Vivado system edition. 

0 Kudos
poojavijayakuma
Visitor
Visitor

Sir

I reinstalled the software and now there no error.

thanks for your response.

0 Kudos