Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Xilinx xfft 8.0 Cmodel Compilation Error

Hi,

I am currently trying to compile the example code for the bit accurate cmodel for the Xilinx xfft 8.0 core ip.

The is pointing to the .lib file but when I build the project I get the below errors.

What could be causing this?

Thanks,

Alex

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

Have you tried searching for these types of errors? They are discussed a lot on these forums. :)
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks,

I found this thread http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Digital-Signal-Processing-IP-and/FFT-C-model-C-simulation-fails-to-compile/m-p/393587#M3697 that solved the problem. I was using a 32bit compiler for the 64bit version.

But now I am gettting a different error:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp___CrtDbgReportW referenced in function "public: char const & __thiscall std::_String_const_iterator<class std::_String_val<struct std::_Simple_types<char> > >::operator*(void)const " (??D?$_String_const_iterator@V?$_String_val@U?$_Simple_types@D@std@@@std@@@std@@QBEABDXZ)    C:\Users\Lab 538A\Desktop\xfft_v8_0_bitacc_cmodel_nt\FFT_CModel32bit\FFT_CModel32bit\run_bitacc_cmodel.obj    FFT_CModel32bit

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Solved:

For whatever reason it seems that It has to be compiled in Release mode not debug.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

This allowed the program to compile but, now it gets a runtime error.

Runtime Error!

R6034

An application has made an attempt to laod the C runtime library incorrectly

-Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi

Check below link

http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Digital-Signal-Processing-IP-and/FFT-C-model-C-simulation-fails-to-compile/td-p/390775

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks for the reply,

The solution in that post says we need to be in Release mode and that embed manifest needs to be set to yes. I have verified that these settings are correct and the problem still persists.

-Alex

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

I also get an error if MSVCp90.dll or stlport.5.1.dll are not in the same directory as the executable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello Alex,

Oh sorry, I think this thread will help:
http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/DSP-Tools/Xilinx-FFT-C-Model-and-Windows-7-64-bit-not-working/td-p/282252
www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos