UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer batindeko
Observer

divider generator 3.0

Hallo everybody,

I'm using divider generator 3.0  after running the tool shows the following error  Input port 'dividend' is expected to be Fix_27_0, but is Fix_27_11 Error occurred during "Rate and Type Error Checking". I dont know how to configure this block. Another point I use High Radix algorithm. Is somebody know how it works?

Thanks in advance.

camille

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: divider generator 3.0

Your divider block is fine, the problem is with the signals driving it. They need to be the correct format according to how you configured the divider. If you simply have a gateway-in or something driving it, simply change its binary point to 11. If something else is driving it, use a reinterpret block before the divider input to force the binary point to 11.

I'd also recommend having a look at the getting started guide and some of the labs/examples.

www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos