UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant sauvagya30
Participant

elf generation error

Hi,

the .elf in the path "zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/inception/model" is working fine.

but  i tried to use dnnc_ZedBoard.sh in "zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/host_x86/models/caffe/resnet50"
to generate .elf and then used it to generate resnet50 by using make command this error came:

~/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/sdk$ source environment-setup-cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi

sahoo@sahoo-Veriton-M4630G:~/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50$ make
mkdir -p /home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50/build
arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -std=c++11 -ffast-math -mcpu=cortex-a9 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon --sysroot=/home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/sdk/sysroots/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi /home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50/src/main.cc -o /home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50/build/main.o
arm-xilinx-linux-gnueabi-g++ -O2 -Wall -Wpointer-arith -std=c++11 -ffast-math -mcpu=cortex-a9 -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=neon --sysroot=/home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/sdk/sysroots/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi /home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50/build/main.o /home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50/model/dpu_resnet50_0.elf -o /home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50/build/resnet50 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -L/home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/petalinux_zed/images/linux/sdk/sysroots/cortexa9t2hf-neon-xilinx-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/OpenCV/3rdparty/lib -lopencv_stitching -lopencv_superres -lopencv_videostab -lopencv_aruco -lopencv_bgsegm -lopencv_bioinspired -lopencv_ccalib -lopencv_dpm -lopencv_face -lopencv_photo -lopencv_fuzzy -lopencv_hfs -lopencv_img_hash -lopencv_line_descriptor -lopencv_optflow -lopencv_reg -lopencv_rgbd -lopencv_saliency -lopencv_stereo -lopencv_structured_light -lopencv_phase_unwrapping -lopencv_surface_matching -lopencv_tracking -lopencv_datasets -lopencv_plot -lopencv_xfeatures2d -lopencv_shape -lopencv_video -lopencv_ml -lopencv_ximgproc -lopencv_calib3d -lopencv_features2d -lopencv_highgui -lopencv_videoio -lopencv_flann -lopencv_xobjdetect -lopencv_imgcodecs -lopencv_objdetect -lopencv_xphoto -lopencv_imgproc -lopencv_core -lhineon -ln2cube -ldputils -lpthread
/home/sahoo/zed_boardupdate/xilinx_dnndk_v3.1/ZedBoard/samples/resnet50/model/dpu_resnet50_0.elf: file not recognized: file format not recognized
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:75: recipe for target 'resnet50' failed
make: *** [resnet50] Error 1

Thanks and regards

Sauvagya

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: elf generation error

please find attached an Answer Record that should go public soon. There is a section explaining how to build the Resnet50 for ZedBoard. Let me know if you find difficulties. I am still reviewing it and there are some redundancies but I hope it will make the porting to ZedBoard easy

Participant sauvagya30
Participant

Thanks a lot for providing this document.

can you please send me the link from where I can download Resnet50_ZedBoard.zip

Regards

sauvagya

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @sauvagya30 ,

By the way are you compiling the appication on the Zedboard? If so have you enabled the packagegroup-petalinux-self-hosted?

I was told that this should work for set up a board compile environment.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Participant sauvagya30
Participant

Dear Jasonwu,

I am using zedboard, but did n't enabled  the packagegroup-petalinux-self-hosted.

let me try and i wants to know doed zedboard support VGG 16.

Regards

Sauvagya

0 Kudos
Participant sauvagya30
Participant

I received the desired .zip.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Sauvagya

0 Kudos
Participant sauvagya30
Participant

Dear gguasti,

every thing what u have send is working properly.

when i wants to add some extra pin in .xdc file then following error is encounter.

set_property LOC F22 [get_ports {sel}];
set_property IOSTANDARD LVCMOS33 [get_ports [sel] ];

error: Command 'select_objects' is not supported in the xdc constraint file.

can you please address this

Best regards

Sahoo

0 Kudos