cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ram@119
Visitor
Visitor

errors due to simulation generation,black box unable for inherit sample time from system generator

Hi

I am implementing  verilog code into simulink using system generator, I am using HDL Netlist compilation and using vivado simulator in black box. I keep getting errors like

The S-function 'sysgen' in 'addii/Constant' has specified the option SS_OPTION_PORT_SAMPLE_TIMES_ASSIGNED and specified inherited for sample time number 0. Inheriting a sample time is not supported when specifying SS_OPTION_PORT_SAMPLE_TIMES_ASSIGNED.

please respond kindly  

Screenshot (74).png
Screenshot (75).png
0 Kudos
3 Replies
meherp

ram@119

Note that 'gateway in' block is used for 'simulink block'. 

But you are using 'xilinx's constant block' therefore 'gateway in' is not required. 

Remove the 'gateway in' block and design will work fine. 

/ 7\7     Meher Krishna Patel, PhD
\ \        Senior Product Application Engineer, Xilinx
/ /        
\_\/\7   It is not so much that you are within the cosmos as that the cosmos is within you...
0 Kudos
ram@119
Visitor
Visitor

I had remove the 'gateway in' in the design but still getting errors like:
The S-function 'sysgen' in 'plusss/Gateway Out' has specified the option SS_OPTION_PORT_SAMPLE_TIMES_ASSIGNED and specified inherited for sample time number 0. Inheriting a sample time is not supported when specifying SS_OPTION_PORT_SAMPLE_TIMES_ASSIGNED.can you please send me a simple example about black box so that it will help to complete my project and please respond kindly
0 Kudos
G7
Visitor
Visitor

Hi

How did you resolve this error

0 Kudos