Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nitin_Kumar
Contributor
Contributor

how to update FFT example from xilinx for Ultra96v2 board in vivado 2019.1

Jump to solution

Hello I am trying to implement the example design on FFT by Xilinx available here. The example is based on ZC702 or zed board vivado 2015, and I am trying to implement it on Utlra96v2 board in vivado 2019.1. I can not get the IP updated with the part number corresponding to Ultra96 board, can anybody help with this?

Regards

Nitin Kumar

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
meherp

You need to rewrite the software for Ultra96, because the example in the link is for SoC devices and Ultra96 has MPSoC device. 

Similarly, most of the IP might not be upgraded to latest version of the Vivado as there are significant changes in the tool since 2013. 

/ 7\7     Meher Krishna Patel, PhD
\ \        Senior Product Application Engineer, Xilinx
/ /        
\_\/\7   It is not so much that you are within the cosmos as that the cosmos is within you...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
meherp

You need to rewrite the software for Ultra96, because the example in the link is for SoC devices and Ultra96 has MPSoC device. 

Similarly, most of the IP might not be upgraded to latest version of the Vivado as there are significant changes in the tool since 2013. 

/ 7\7     Meher Krishna Patel, PhD
\ \        Senior Product Application Engineer, Xilinx
/ /        
\_\/\7   It is not so much that you are within the cosmos as that the cosmos is within you...

View solution in original post

Nitin_Kumar
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you @meherp  for the information.

Regards

Nitin Kumar

0 Kudos