UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system generator does not find the matlab installation path

Hello every one,

If I start the "system generator 2019.1 Matlab configurator" as admim I could not see a Maltab Version installed on my computer.

When I push the button "Find MATLAB" I could choose the directory to MATLAB 2017b but I get the following meassage "The path you supplied is not a valid MATLAB path or has already been added."

The path I selected is also set in the environment variable "path". Matlab is installed on my computer under "C:\app\maltab\..." (the path has no space, dot, ...)

Thank you!

regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Newbie hptech-com

Re: system generator does not find the matlab installation path

But if their application cannot be implemented with standard Xilinx System Generator is an easier way to implement DSP algorithms in FPGAs than HDL, and a natural path for algorithms already designed in MATLAB.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: system generator does not find the matlab installation path

HI @stefan.schwemmlein ,

Please refer to forum post : https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/DSP-IP-and-Tools/MATLAB-support-for-2019-1-is-misleading/td-p/1020843

XSG 2019.1 supports Matlab R2018a, 2018b and R2019a officially.

0 Kudos