UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xfft_v8 bit accurate c model does not compile with MEX in Matlab

Hi Everyone,

I have to use the xfft_v8 model from coregen in my design. For this purpose, I need to creat bit true verification model using the bitaccurate c model provided along with the core from coregen. As I am  making the verification model in matlab , I need to use the mex compilation of the cpp code in matlab. As mentioned in the document "xfft_bitacc_cmodel_ug459.pdf " page number 19, I executed the make_xfft_v8_0_mex.m file in the directory , which did not go through because of an error whose screen shot I have attached below . My gcc version installed is GCC version 5.1.0 (tdm64-)

Please help to figure out why am I getting the error and how to overome the error.

Regards, 

@rcst201427420m

xilinx_forum_pic.PNG
xilinx_forum_pic2.PNG
xilinx_forum_pic3.PNG
0 Kudos
1 Reply

回复: xfft_v8 bit accurate c model does not compile with MEX in Matlab

Make sure all the files (including the .lib files) are in the current path.

Check on the Mathworks to get to know the compilation tools for your Matlab and OS.

0 Kudos