Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Creating resnet-50 model

Hey,

I'm trying to create resnet50 working model on my 104 fpga (I wish to do the full process on my own, from the model-zoo -----> board).

Until now i managed to create the .elf file. I also have gv file.

I saw in the predefined example of resnet 50 that there is also a program which called resnet50 (i guess it's code is https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis-AI/tree/master/VART/samples/resnet50/src).

1) Is there any kind of "automation" for creating this cc file?
I wonder, what if i would try to create a different model (which is not the same as one of your samples). Would I need to create it on my own?

2) what is exactly this gv file i got from the compilation? (I got it with the elf file).

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

There's no automation of creating the main.cc. Based on the provided one, you can make necessary edits to suit your own application. It basically demonstrates how to call the the unified high-level runtime API for both cloud and edge.

The .gv should be a transformed graph in DOT format, which you can convert to a JPEG file.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Thank you.

I understand about the cpp.

Question about the fpga itself in the process of the vitis-ai:

So i'm still a bit confused. Where is the bit stream file i usually upload to the fpga?

Is the elf includes the bitstream? (is there any bitsream file at all?)

Thank you,

Amit

0 Kudos
Highlighted

DPU ELF file encapsulates the DPU instruction codes and parameters for the network model.

The DPU RTL kernel is integrated via Vitis (see https://github.com/Xilinx/Vitis-AI/tree/master/DPU-TRD/prj/Vitis). You get output files like sd_card.img to boot the edge board. dpu.xclbin is called by XRT and get loaded to hardware.

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos